TAPS is proud to have TAPS for Hope bracelets included in the official GRAMMY® Gift Bag given to the show’s Presenters and Performers as well as the "Everyone Wins" Nominee Gift Bag going to Oscar® nominees in the major acting and directing categories in 2019. Featured in Forbes and Business Insider.
This lapis bracelet is a stunning symbol of the power of women to affect the lives of other women, both locally and globally. Afghan war widows make each one by hand with their native "stone of heaven." Each bracelet provides them with an opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country. Once sent to the United States, these Afghan Hope Bracelets are packaged by our very own TAPS family, staff and volunteers.
This 25th TAPS anniversary exclusive is accented with a 10 mm enamel globe symbolizing the TAPS International Program.
- Three unisex size options:
- Regular: 6.5” circumference with elastic band
- Large: 7" circumference with elastic band
- Small: 6" circumference with elastic band
- LIMITED EDITION
- Bead size: 10mm
- Made in Afghanistan
- 100% of proceeds go to support the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.
- Please Note: Each bracelet is handmade with semi-precious gemstones, therefore, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image.