This Afghan Hope bracelet made from the “stone of heaven” will quickly become your favorite!
The beads hope and healing are handmade with semi-precious Lapis Lazuli gemstones, and each bracelet is lovingly handcrafted by an Afghan military widow. They are a symbol of global collaboration and community of American and Afghan military widows - coming together to support one another - to empower women in Afghanistan, providing them with the opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country.
- Unisex- available in two sizes with expandable tie knot to fit most wrists
- Regular size expands from 6” – 10” in circumference
- Large size expands from 7" – 11" in circumference
- Bead size: 6mm – 11mm
- Made in Afghanistan
- To open the bracelet, pull outward on the smaller beads near the braiding. To tighten, pull the tiny beads at the ends of the cord.
- 100% of proceeds go to support the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.