We found a few remaining pieces of this design from the early days of the Afghan Hope Project. They won't last long!
With your purchase, you help to empower these resilient women and provide them with a path towards a brighter future. Proceeds from every bracelet go directly to the Afghan Hope Project, which helps support Afghan war widows and children by providing food and other supplies to keep them safe, housed, and fed.
- One size bangle with 7.5” – 8.5” circumference featuring sliding clasp
- 20k gold-plated charms featuring TAPS logo and the Tree of Life symbolizing unity, deep grounding and faith shared by survivors.
- Bead size: 8mm beads representing life, love, service and sacrifice
- Made in Afghanistan
- 100% of proceeds go to the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS Programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of fallen American heroes
- Please Note: Each bracelet is handmade with semi-precious gemstones, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image