Create your own heirloom jewelry with our loose lapis lazuli beads while making a meaningful impact on the world by supporting Afghan women and children.
With your purchase, you help to empower these resilient women and provide them with a path towards a brighter future. Proceeds from every bracelet go directly to the Afghan Hope Project, which helps support Afghan war widows and children by providing food and other supplies to keep them safe, housed, and fed.
- High Quality AA Grade Natural Blue Lapis Lazuli Loose Beads, no dye
- Hand Milled in Afghanistan by Afghan war widows
- Loose beads are available in 10 mm or 12 mm size and various quantities
- Hole size is approximately 2 mm
- The 10 mm beads were used to make our popular Lapis Golden Globe Stretch Bracelet
- The 12 mm beads were used to make our popular Lapis Bracelet with Hand Tied Knot
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing beads in larger quantities at a discounted rate.
* Note these beads are hand milled of semi-precious gemstones, therefore, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image. The size may vary by .15 of a millimeter.