Highly polished Earth stones are smooth to the touch. Earth stones are easy to carry in pockets and bags and a great way to soothe yourself. Ideal for collecting and a thoughtful little gift to share.
- Blue Obsidian: This blue colored man-made glass is perfect for color therapy. Blue energies relate to self-expression, communication, speech and the spirit of truth and purpose.
- Green Aventurine: A translucent green quartz with chrome mica inclusions. It is often mistaken for jade. The name aventurine derives from the Italian a ventura meaning by chance. As a healing stone, it is said to promote tranquility, positive attitudes, health, and well-being.
- Tiger Iron: This stone (also referred to as tiger jasper, tigereye matrix, and mugglestone) is a banded ironstone rock composed of multiple layers of golden tiger eye, red jasper, and hematite, a form of iron oxide. Some may contain higher levels of iron and others have higher amounts of jasper. This fascinating stone was created through a sedimentary process where the alternating layers of material formed over thousands of years. From a metaphysical perspective, it is a cardinal grounding stone that also brings protection. It is sought after to bring strength, vitality, confidence, willpower, and balance. It is desired for self-healing of chronic illnesses.
- Silver Sheen Obsidian: A form of glassy silica-rich volcanic rock which cooled very quickly. This dark brown to black glass is filled with bright sparkly silver colored inclusions which produce chatoyancy when viewed in the light at certain angles. This protective stone shields against negativity. In addition, it encourages patience and perseverance, making it a wonderful choice as a meditation stone, especially when working on the third-eye chakra. It allows one to see their being as others do.
- Brecciated Jasper: The deeply integrated colors of brecciated jasper come from iron oxides and organic material embedded into this form of chalcedony. Its texture can be dramatically fragmented or have smooth swirls of colors that include brick red, creams, dark chocolate brown, and earthy blacks and tans. As a healing stone brecciated jasper enhances organizational abilities, relaxation and a sense of wholeness. It aligns the chakras and balances the yin-yang, physical and emotional. It is a stone of protection and is used in particular for protection during travel. Brecciated jasper brings happiness, a good outlook on life and eases stress.
- Zebra Net Jasper: White with black lines. Balances the yin/yang energies and dissolves energy blockages.
- Moss Agate: Dark green to purple with clear agate. Binds the energies of nature and assists in the balancing of the heart.
- Picture Jasper: Brown banded jasper with iron. The patterns appear as natural landscapes and help connection to the earth.
- Leopardskin Jasper: A mix of colors with cream, brown, pink and black. Is said to bring energies of success and helps creativity.