TAPS Lapis Mala Beads are lovingly handmade with semi-precious Lapis Lazuli gemstones to help you in your practice of relaxation and intention setting. Release your anxiety with a renewed focus on hope, peace, inner balance and love.
These beads of hope and healing are a symbol of global collaboration and community of American and Afghan military widows - coming together to support one another - to empower women in Afghanistan, providing them with the opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country.
- The traditional length strand includes 108 hand-knotted 6 mm beads and is finished with a tassel.
- The shorter length strand includes 54 hand-knotted 8 mm beads and is finished with a lapis heart.
- They can be worn on the wrist or neck or used as decorative art.
- Each one is handmade in a collaboration between women in Afghanistan and the USA.
- 100% of proceeds go to support the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.
- Please Note: Each set of Mala Beads is handmade with semi-precious gemstones, therefore, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image.