Share the love while giving hope with TAPS earrings! These dangle earrings were made with sterling silver earring hooks that hold a lapis lazuli bead.
These earrings represent a global collaboration and community of American and Afghan military widows - coming together to support one another - to empower women in Afghanistan, providing them with the opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country.
Each lapis bead was lovingly handcrafted in Afghanistan. The semi-precious gemstone native to Afghanistan called Lapis Lazuli is widely known as "the stone of heaven."
Once sent to the United States, these beads were placed on the earring hooks and packaged by our very own TAPS family, staff, and volunteers.
- Sterling silver 26 mm ear wire with loop and ball
- Lapis lazuli bead measures 6 mm
- Handmade in a collaboration between women in Afghanistan and the USA
- 100% of proceeds go to the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS Programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.
- Please Note: Each set of lapis earrings is handmade with unique, semi-precious gemstones. Therefore, yours may differ slightly from the image.