The Afghan bracelet will be your favorite staple item reminding you of love, family and hope. The beads are mined, milled and hand strung with semi-precious Lapis Lazuli gemstones. Each bracelet is handcrafted by Afghan military widows in efforts to empower women in Afghanistan while providing an income and establishing women-owned businesses.
- One size bangle with 7.5” – 8.5” circumference featuring sliding clasp
- Silver charms featuring TAPS logo and the Tree of Life symbolizing unity, deep grounding and faith shared by survivors.
- Bead size: 8mm beads representing life, love, service and sacrifice
- Made in Afghanistan
- 100% of proceeds go to the Afghan Hope Project
- Please Note: Each bracelet is handmade with semi-precious gemstones, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image