May 27th is National Poppy Day!
The red poppy is a nationally recognized symbol of sacrifice worn by Americans since World War I to honor those who served and died for our country in all wars. TAPS honors all who served and died, from all causes.
- Colors are mint or white
- Unisex sizing
- Premium combed ring-spun cotton/polyester blend for superior softness
- 5.2 oz 50 / 50 Combed Ring-Spun Cotton/Polyester Pre-shrunk Jersey
- Moisture wicking for all-day comfort
- Classic fit with shaped armholes
- Tear-away label
- Seamless 1x1 rib collar with two-needle cover stitching on front neck
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Two-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom