Share the love while giving hope with TAPS earrings! The gold dangle earrings are made with gold-filled earring hooks that hold either a lapis lazuli bead or a gold-plated TAPS charm.
These earrings represent a global collaboration and community of American and Afghan military widows - coming together to support one another - to empower women in Afghanistan, providing them with the opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country.
Each lapis bead is lovingly handcrafted in Afghanistan. The semi-precious gemstone native to Afghanistan called Lapis Lazuli is widely known as "the stone of heaven."
Once sent to the United States, these beads are placed on the earring hooks and packaged by our very own TAPS family, staff, and volunteers.
- 14/20 yellow gold-filled 26 mm ear wire with loop and ball end
- Lapis lazuli bead measures 6 mm
- 20k gold-plated TAPS charm measures 15 mm diameter
- Handmade in a collaboration between women in Afghanistan and the USA
- 100% of proceeds go to the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS Programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.
- Please Note: Each set of lapis earrings is handmade with unique, semi-precious gemstones. Therefore, yours may differ slightly from the image.