This Lapis Lazuli Afghan Hope bracelet is lovingly handmade from the “stone of heaven” and accented with gold TAPS charms and a single gold bead honoring your hero.
These beads of hope and healing are a symbol of global collaboration and community of American and Afghan military widows - coming together to support one another - to empower women in Afghanistan, providing them with the opportunity to earn a living wage to support their families, educate themselves and their children and create a new future for their country. It is a stunning reminder of the power of women to affect the lives of other women, both locally and globally.
- One size with an adjustable hand-tied knot, expanding from 6.5” – 10” in circumference
- Accented with a single 14k gold-filled bead
- 18k gold-plated charms featuring TAPS logo and a globe symbolizing peace and healing throughout the world
- Bead size: 6mm – 12mm
- Each one is handmade in a collaboration between women in Afghanistan and the USA.
- 100% of proceeds go to the Afghan Hope Project and other TAPS programs like Good Grief Camps for the children of America's fallen heroes.
- Please Note: Each bracelet is handmade with semi-precious gemstones, therefore, each bead is unique and may differ slightly from image.